Looking for a tasty and healthy meal that is easy to make at home? This organic black rice stir-fry is the perfect choice! Made with a combination of black rice and your choice of vegetables, this stir-fry is full of flavor and nutrients, and it makes a delicious and satisfying meal.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4-6 people
1 cup organic black rice
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups your choice of vegetables (such as bell peppers, carrots, and broccoli)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
- Your choice of proteins (such as tofu, chicken, or shrimp)
- Rinse the black rice in a fine mesh sieve and place it in a large saucepan.
- Add the water to the saucepan and bring it to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer the rice, covered, for 40-45 minutes, or until it is tender.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large wok or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until they are tender.
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry for an additional 3-4 minutes, or until they are tender.
- Stir in the soy sauce and sugar.
- Add the cooked black rice and your choice of proteins to the wok and stir-fry for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until everything is well combined and heated through.
- Transfer the stir-fry to a serving dish and serve hot.
This recipe serves 4-6 people.
This organic black rice stir-fry is a delicious and healthy meal that is perfect for any occasion. It is easy to make and can be customized to your liking by adding your favorite vegetables and proteins. Give it a try and see how delicious and satisfying black rice can be!