Organic Walnuts Halves-Box
Organic Walnuts Halves by Thames Organic Ltd. Organically grown in Moldova. Packed in the UK.
Walnut halves are also referred to as "Whole Halves". It sounds like a contradictory name, but it makes sense. Walnuts are tree nuts, and they grow in a shell about one and a half inches around. Inside the shell, the meat grows in two separate parts, so the biggest single piece of walnut you can have is one of these two halves.
Allergen Information: Packed on premises that handles nuts, seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Thames Organic's products are certified as organic by the UK's Soil Association
(Soil Association licence no. DA30314).
About Organic Walnuts Light, Halves
Our organic light walnut halves have a distinctive flavour that is often added to salads and cakes as a decorative finishing touch and a boost in nutrients. The halves are perfect for snacking on, adding to cakes or topping savoury meals such as waldorf salad.
Eating walnuts could help towards keeping a healthy gut due to the health-promoting bacteria found in the nuts. Walnuts help to nourish your body from the inside out thanks to the many minerals associated with the popular nut. They are an excellent source of copper, folic acid, phosphorus, vitamin B6, manganese and vitamin E.
Benefits of light walnut halves
- Light coloured walnuts are sought after
- High in fibre
- Good source of vegan protein
- Contain essential healthy fats
- Can be used in sweet or savoury dishes/cakes
- Like most nuts, walnuts can be easily added to your diet.
- Chop and add to your favourite salad or yoghurt.
- Make your own granola or porridge topping with our goji berries and chia.
- Mix with our other nuts, dried fruits and seeds in homemade snack mixes.
- Alternatively just open the bag and snack!
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.