Organic Pumpkin Seeds
Organic Pumpkin Seeds by Thames Organic Ltd. Organically grown in China. Packed in the UK. Also known pepita.
Nutrition Value Per 100g: Energy 446kcal, Protein 19g, Carbohydrate 54g, of which sugars(Trace), Fat 19g, of which saturates 4g, Fibre(Trace), Salt 45mg
Allergen Information: Packed on premises that handles nuts, seeds, cereals, soya & gluten.
Thames Organic UK is Soil Association Certificated with a License no : DA30314
About Organic Pumpkin Seeds
Organic pumpkin seeds are nourishing and versatile. They are a good source of magnesium, iron, zinc, essential fatty acids, and potassium along with a number of vitamins. Pumpkin seeds can be enjoyed in a number of ways from snacking on, topping breakfast bowls or bowls of soup to adding to bread making for added texture. You can even make your own seed butter by adding to a high powered blender and blitzing until smooth - add a touch of salt for the perfect spread for toast!
Benefits of organic pumpkin seeds
- 100% organic
- Contains healthy fats
- Rich in fibre
- High in protein
- Good source of vitamins
- Toast, roast or enjoy raw as a snack
- Add nutrition, flavour and texture to salads
- Top bowls of porridge and add fresh blueberries and a drizzle of maple syrup
- Add to homemade bread and crackers for added texture
- Sprinkle of fresh fruit salads
- Use to make seed butter and spread on toast or top breakfast bowls
- Add to granola or flapjack recipes
- Make your own trail mix by combining with dried cranberries and whole almonds
Buy organic pumpkin seeds and choose from a range of sizes to suit your requirements from small to bulk. We deliver pumpkin seeds to the UK and throughout Europe with fast delivery times suited to you.
organic pumpkin seeds
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.