Organic Ground Almond
Organic ground almonds by Thames Organic Ltd. Organically grown in Spain. Packed in the UK.
Allergen Information: Packed on premises that handles nuts, seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Thames Organic's products are certified as organic by the UK's Soil Association
(Soil Association licence no. DA30314)
Organic ground almonds are easily the tastiest, most nourishing and highest quality version of this sweet, nutty and utterly unique foodstuff! And to many UK and European food lovers, it’s an absolutely essential baking ingredient: perfect for making countless recipes, including paleo and recipes, classic and exotic desserts and much more (see below). Use organic almond flour to bake cookies, cakes, doughnuts, breads, brownies, pancakes, naans, energy balls and bars, muffins, waffles, cobblers, crackers, crisps, porridge, pies, pasta, pastries, rolls … and almost every sweet and savoury treat imaginable.
Benefits of Ground Almond
- An incredibly versatile sweet and savoury baking ingredient, used to make thousands of recipes worldwide.
- Made with the most nutritiously dense nut in the world!
- Packed with healthy minerals, vitamins and other nourishing components.
- This organic almond flour has greater “bioavailability” than the whole nuts, meaning more goodness is available to our bodies.
- Consuming a handful (28 grams) of almonds a day helps to maintain healthy blood cholesterol and promotes a healthy heart, when enjoyed as part of a diet low in saturated fat.