Organic Coconut Chips
Organic Coconut Chips by Thames Organic Ltd. Organically grown in Srilanka. Packed in the UK.
Coconut Chips are made from fresh coconuts cut into thin strips and packed fresh. No added sugar.
Nutrition Value Per 100g: Energy (kj) 2821, Energy (kcal) 675, Protein 7g,Carbonhydrate 25g, of which sugars 7g, Fat 64g,of which saturates 57g, Salt 0g
Allergen Information: Packed on premises that handles nuts, seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Thames Organic's products are certified as organic by the UK's Soil Association
(Soil Association license no. DA30314).
These organic coconut chips are nutrient-rich and popular for baking. They are processed at low temperatures therefore still qualify as raw and are 100% organic.
Coconut chips are a great source of fibre and protein and are the ideal ingredient added to a trail mix for a tasty snack. Team with other ingredients such as dried fruits and dark chocolate or use to top smoothie bowls.
- Natural sweet treat
- Rich in protein
- Good source of fibre
- Healthy fats
- Team with dried fruit, dark chocolate and almonds for a healthy snack
- The perfect ingredient for baking particularly for decorating
- Sprinkle on to fresh fruit and yoghurt or smoothies bowls of a boost of nutrients, texture and a decorative touch
- Add into homemade granola for a delicious breakfast
- Add to warm bowls of porridge oats and sprinkle with cacao nibs
Organic Coconut Chips, Raw
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.