Organic Chickpeas by Thames Organic Ltd. Organically grown in Turkey. Packed in the UK. Thames Organic’s Soil Association Licence number is DA30314.
Chickpeas are a popular legume and a fantastic protein source for vegans and vegetarians. They are a nutrient rich food that is high in fibre, protein and folate and a healthy source of natural vitamins and minerals such as iron.
Chickpeas are an important ingredient in Indian and Middle Eastern Cuisine for their versatility and ability to absorb flavours in curries and dips.
- A rich source of vitamins, minerals and fiber
- Helps Keep Your Appetite Under Control
- Rich in Plant-Based Protein
- Helps You Manage Your Weight
- Low in fat
- Low in sugar
- Cheap protein source
- Long shelf life
- Roast with warming spices and enjoy as a go-to healthy snack
- Use to make chana masala, an Indian side dish that is popular with vegans
- Add to curries for added protein and texture
- Use to make hummus and dip vegetable crudites
- Try making falafels and enjoy as a delicious, protein source in salads
- Sprinkle on salads
- Make your own chickpea flour and use in an array of baking recipes
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight. For optimum freshness keep in a cool place away from moisture and direct sunlight. Store in a tightly sealed bag or container.