Organic Brown Flaxseed
Organic Flaxseed Brown by Thames Organic Ltd. Organically grown in India. Packed in the UK in a re-sealable bag to ensure continued freshness. Certified Organic by the Soil Association.
Thames Organic’s Soil Association Licence number is DA30314.
Organic brown linseed (also known as golden flaxseed) are a fantastic source of vegan protein, various minerals and other healthy attributes. They contain numerous beneficial components including Palmitic, Stearic, Arachidic and Oleic fatty acids (Omega 3).
Brown linseeds can be enjoyed as they are or ground to make it easier to add to recipes and smoothies for a boost in fibre. The seeds are highly nutritious and can be introduced to your daily diet easily.
- Make healthy linseed crackers and dip in homemade hummus
- Sprinkle on top or breakfast such as oats or summer smoothie bowls
- Add ground linseed to a nourishing green smoothie for a boost in fiber
- Add to homemade granola for a crunchy texture
- Make seedy healthy energy bars for a breakfast on the go
Organic Flaxseed Brown
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Can be eaten whole, sprinkled on muesli, fried, or baked in biscuits or bread. Guideline: 3-6 teaspoons per day