Organic Whole Black Peppercorns
Pepper has been known in Europe since Antiquity. It quickly took on such importance that it served for centuries as a bargaining chip. Organic Black Pepper is helpful to provide a lot of benefits through the excellent depth of flavor in our diet. It is the right source of iron, calcium, or protein.
The black paper contains vitamins, dietary fibers, or other nutrients. It has the flavor of an aromatic spice that is used to enhance the taste of cooking. Light seasoning flavor added in beverages, fresh fruits, or even fried eggs. Moreover, it is also used along with other spices while cooking to enhance taste and flavor.
Why it is good to use Organic Black Pepper?
Black Pepper is considered a universal spice that adapts to any cuisine! Spicy, warm, and aromatic taste. Here is the main feature of Organic Black Pepper Powder:
• Enhance the taste of your culinary recipes
• It allows you to use the ideal amount.
• It is also used in conjunction with other spices.
• Come with a perfect healing effect on various subjects.
Organic Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) by Thames Organic Ltd., Organically grown in Vietnam.
Thames Organic’s Soil Association Licence number is DA30314.
Other name: Pimienta Negra, Pepe, Peper, Peppar, Poivre Noir, Poivre, Filfil Aswad, Biber.Packed in the UK.
If you prefer to grind your own freshly then choose our organic whole peppercorns.
- perfect for sprinkling on or into all your most cherished recipes
- super-handy for mixing with other herbs and spices
- making classic curry blends from across the continents.
Organic Pepper Black
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.